I thought about making this page pretty vague but I know that when I look at these pages on other people’s blogs I’m just very nosy about their lives so I’ll give you some additional details.
I’m Vicky, 21, and I’m finishing off my third year at the University of Waterloo. I’m majoring in Political Science and dropping my minor in Speech Communications. For someone who has never owned a pet, I really really really love dogs. I very recently killed a fish so that’s no longer an option for a pet, but I bought myself a cute little succulent which hasn’t died yet, so things are looking up! Update on this succulent – I killed it and I’m not allowed to own living things anymore.
I spend my hours outside of school doing things like:
- drinking beer and wine (rose or white, thanks)
- knitting scarves
- ogling the latest tech
- redoing the theme on my phone
- insisting that my closet needs more black and white
- marathoning through shows
- finding more content for my blog
- trying to convince myself that I have the willpower to go to the gym
I love really awful puns, sarcasm, and places that offer to let me eat all the seafood I can get my hands on.