I thought about making this page pretty vague but I know that when I look at these pages on other people’s blogs I’m just very nosy about their lives so I’ll give you some additional details.
I’m Vicky, 23, and I’m a digital marketing in Toronto. For someone who has never owned a pet, I really really really love dogs.
I spend my hours outside of work doing things like:
- updating my closet spreadsheet
- drinking beer and wine (rose or white, thanks)
- insisting that my closet needs more black and white
- marathoning through shows
- finding more content for my blog
- trying to convince myself that I have the willpower to go to the gym
I love really awful puns, sarcasm, and places that offer to let me eat all the seafood I can get my hands on.