It’s been a month and this blog is still alive, which means that it has surpassed the lifespan of:
- Phil the fish (~ 6 hours)
- my succulent (~ 3 weeks?)
- This one is particularly sad because I was told that I basically can’t kill succulents and they don’t even need to be watered that often, but it still died. I am in the process of propagating some of the leaves but….we’ll see.
But yes, life updates in the last month, here we go!
- I got a co-op placement for the next two terms, which I was very happy about because I’ll be doing marketing at a company in Mississauga (living rent-free at home and convincing my dad to let me drive to work) and it meant that I was done with the whole Jobmine grind! Too much on my plate to deal with continuous round and because it’s an 8 month position, I don’t have to reapply, excellent! Unfortunately it also means that I’ll be throw off-stream from my friends for a year – bye forever friends! Just kidding please continue to love me even though I’m ditching you.
- I bought the cutest leafy print dress from H&M, which you will see in a haul post coming up soonish. What do you mean this doesn’t count as a life update? It has colour which is a very exciting change in my monochrome wardrobe!
- My fam and I attempted to teach Mike how to play mahjong which was very amusing to us but probably very confusing to him.
- I did well on a paper!
- Guys I’m running out of things to tell you, I don’t do very much…